TWENTY FIVE TWENTY ONE: Go Yu Rim + Episode 7


This is the first write - up I have for TWENTY - FIVE TWENTY ONE and so far I am enjoying it, so yeah! Now I wanted to highlight this episode and most especially Go Yu Rim. 

I don't like the way she acted during the Asian Games, like where is the value of sportsmanship? ... She appealed that it was bad call but we know that it is because she hated the fact that Na Hee Do won the gold. 


And it shows how insecure Yu - Rim is. 

You know I really thought that Yu-rim is not as bad as we thought, but watching episode 7, I was shocked on what she can do. But I am thinking why they painted Yu-rim on episode 7 like that and here is my thoughts 

  • To show that youth is just a phase and everybody will get over it! I remember the conversation of older Hee Do to her mom 




Mom: I see you're here eating with Yu-rim, we're you two close then? 
Hee Do: No. This was when I absolutely hated her 

On that conversation you could deduce that they will become friends and besides they are chatmates, so I think in due time and as we approach the last 8 episodes of the series, we may see the progress of their relationship, and hopefully it will be towards friendship 



and I am really excited to see the squad  



Moving on, this episode has a lot of take-aways; 


#1 Strangers can be the one sincerely praising for you 
#2 Life can be cruel, but you just need to fight and believe in your self
#3 Just Do It 


That's a wrap for now and ciao  













 


Comments

Popular Posts