HOSPITAL PLAYLIST SEASON 1 (슬기로운 의사생활 S1): That Iksong, That Camping ... Is It A Clue or What?

Okay so, the main cast of Hospital Playlist decided to have a camping and, I bet, they did enjoy that BIG TIME!!! 

But, that's not what I want to talk about instead, I wanted to give my hunch about the camping game episode! and why I believe that it's a clue for IKSONG 💓

Episode 12, left us hanging. On what will be Song Hwa's answer to Ikjun. 

IKJUN: Listen up, okay



(Song Hwa nods) 


IKJUN: I have a friend ... Whom I've known for a long time but, I started to like her 

IKJUN: If I tell her how I feel, things might get a little awkward but, if I "chicken out" again and not tell her. I'll  regret it for the rest of my life 

IKJUN: what should I do? 

IKJUN: Take your time. You can answer when I'm back  



Here's a thing! 

We knew that Ikjun confessed to Songhwa thrice and the recent one was the highest - impact!  that will really makes Songhwa think. And, TBH! I believe that IKSONG will be the end game. 

💭The next scene after confession and Chihong Flashback was the band practice. Which made me wonder and question. 

Does Songhwa felt uncomfortable with Ikjun's confession? 

My answer to that is a BIG NOOOO! because if she felt uncomfortable, he will not attend that band practice and, she will not be comfortable staring to Ikjun while singing  Me To You, You To Me 

💭 With that being said , I do think that the reason Song Hwa didn't answer immediately is because she wanted to be sure! and there are a lot of things she needs to take in consideration like the fact that Ikjun was a divorcee and, he is a father. Once, she said yes... she needs to accept those facts that she can't change. 

So yeah! Does it make sense? 

Now, I know you're waiting what is the relationship of the Camping Games to Iksong.

💭 I do believe that the camping game serves as a clue that Iksong will be the end game. 

Look 👀

😏On the 2nd Round of Mafia Game, Mido and Jung Seok were chosen as a mafia 

😏 Also, on Whisper Game, they teamed up again


And, I believe that the staff is really pushing for the two - IKSONG ... 'cause they could just paired up Mido to Shin Won Ho to make things neutral but, NO! THEY PAIRED THEM... THEY PAIRED IKSONG 

As an Iksong shipper! I will take that as a biggest clue on the fate of Iksong for Season 2 ---- That they will end up together  💜💜 


Comments

Popular Posts