About This Blog: Why and How ?

I am kind of hesitant in creating a drama blog account 'cause honestly I don't know if I will be committed in posting but, anyhow, there's a part of me that really wanted to share my thoughts and views in regards to the dramas I watched 

So yeah! I muster the courage to create one. 

JANGDEE 😅 is actually my account name in twitter (though its @jangdee1993 in twitter bdecause jangdee was taken but anyhow let's make it work here in my blog)

It was established because of hospital playlist and, to be honest I am re-watching Hospital Playlist since SEASON 2 of it, is getting near 

But, worry not because this blog will not just be about hospital playlist but, my drama experience (and some, non-drama related stuffs) which I really hope you'll find interesting. 

To end, feel free to follow and comment on my posts by sharing your drama experience 💙


Comments

Popular Posts