UNFINISHED POST / MY UNFINISHED DRAMA


How are you folks? Hope you are doing fine. 

2021 had been roller coaster of emotions for me, and honestly I haven't watch a series last year except for Work Later Drink Now. 




I tried Yumi's Cell and I am really excited about it last year, but after 2 episodes I got a little bored, so I put it on hold. IDK if it is because I am not a fan of animation, but I guess it's just my mood, and sometimes I hate myself on putting things on hold, but anyways here are the series I haven't watched (and I am planning to watch), and why I am not done posting my thoughts about RACKET BOYS and why I haven't started Hospital Playlist Season 2 write-ups. 


UNFINISHED WRITE-UP


RACKET BOYS: 
Well, I am supposed to finished it last year, but then a family problem occurred and I am not in the mood writing a review, but hopefully before January ends I will be able to re-watch [on fast-forward speed] the series, so that I will be able to reminisce the feels. But if you're going to ask me if I will recommend you to watch that drama. ABSOLUTELY YES


HOSPITAL PLAYLIST
This one I will just have a one - shot write-up, and it is because I feel that I have already poured my emotions on Season 2 of HP in my twitter account, so just check that out 




UNFINISHED SERIES 


1. Romance is a Bonus Book 
I just watched the first 3 episodes of it because I am looking for a co-habitation romantic comedy drama, but it is not what I am looking for. So yeah! I just put it on hold, but I like the feels of the story, it's just that it is not something I would be watching in binge or in real -time. 


2. Yumi's cell
I think I already explained it! above. 




3. Dooms At Your Service
This one, I think I am going to watch after WLDN (Work Later Drink Now) season 2, cause I know if I am going to watch this one, I am going to crave for Jung Eun Ji and Seo In Guk reunion, especially that its the 10th year of Reply 1997, so yeah! 



That's it folks, STAY HEALTHY AND SAFE 


 

 

 







Comments